Skip to content
WARNING: PROPER USE REQUIRED. READ INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE USE AT WWW.SHOP.KIRASTOKES.COM
- Products should be used for their intended use only. They can cause serious injury when not used properly. Carefully follow instructions provided by your healthcare provider and instructions provided.
- Consult your healthcare provider before starting any exercise program. If you have a medical condition, seek their approval before using this product.
- Consult a medical professional if using this product as part of your physical therapy or for rehabilitation purposes.
- Do not exercise while experiencing pain.
- Exercise tips provided are guidelines only. They do not replace instructions your healthcare provider gives you.
- Inspect the product for damage before and after each use. Check for any damage where the band may have been tied or attached to an anchoring point or attached to handles. Do not use if torn, punctured or nicked. Immediately discard damaged product.
- Avoid sharp objects such as jewelry, rings, fingernails, objects on the floor, or under your shoe that may puncture or tear the band. Immediately discard product if nicks, tears or punctures are found.
- Only use products in an open area where you can move freely. Avoid areas with tripping hazards. Do not use on wet or slippery floors.
- Use the resistance level that allows you to correctly and safely complete each exercise.
- If your healthcare provider recommended using this band, ask them prior to increasing to the next product level.
- This product is not a toy. Keep out of reach of children and pets. Children should only use with adult supervision as prescribed by an exercise professional.